× Members

PIP Appeal

More
8 years 4 months ago #146816 by Silverina
PIP Appeal was created by Silverina
Thank you so very much to benefits and work, I won my PIP Appeal soley because of the wonderful advice on this site, The citizens advice shop had told me they wouldnt represent me because I had no chance winning my appeal but i represented myself and with the great advice in these pages im now getting enhanced care :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #146818 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP Appeal
That's great news! Thanks for letting us know and for your kind words about B+W :) I hope that you are now able to relax and enjoy Christmas.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Silverina

More
8 years 4 months ago #146819 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Appeal

Silverina wrote: Thank you so very much to benefits and work, I won my PIP Appeal soley because of the wonderful advice on this site, The citizens advice shop had told me they wouldnt represent me because I had no chance winning my appeal but i represented myself and with the great advice in these pages im now getting enhanced care :)

Congratulations on the win.

You may be able to speed up your PIP going into payment by making sure that the DWP have a copy of the Decision Notice, it typically takes 5-8 weeks for them to process the result so I afraid it is unlikely that they will sort it out before the New Year.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Silverina

More
8 years 3 months ago #147856 by angie
Replied by angie on topic PIP Appeal
That's great news I'm still waiting for my outcome sent my letter back beginning off Dec so hoping it's soon.

More
8 years 3 months ago #147861 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Appeal

angie wrote: That's great news I'm still waiting for my outcome sent my letter back beginning off Dec so hoping it's soon.

It wouldn't hurt to chase the DWP to find out where they are with processing your appeal.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.