× Members

PIP Result at reassessment.

More
8 years 3 months ago #147401 by little effie
PIP Result at reassessment. was created by little effie
Hi all.

Having used this site to help me explain my difficulties for my previous Pip claim and Esa claim I have been collecting supporting letters to help with future assessments.I sent these with a few handwritten sheets to explain in more detail which helped.

I had a home assessment by capita.

They arrived on time ,introduced themselves to family member but didn't say their field of experience.
I had previously thought of all the things I was going to ask or say but on the day felt so poorly and tired I just sat their feeling worn out and emotionally numb so in the end they saw me as well just me.
They immediately told me they had already read my information and Quite a bit of my previous claim so we didn't have to go over it all.
They asked me a few relevant questions ,suggested that I didn't do the exercises but asked me if I wanted to so as not to not ask me if you understand. To be honest it was a very easy experience in comparison to the previous one and they seemed so kind ,caring and understanding even suggesting that I phone up for copy of theassessment I decided not to post at the time how it went as couldn't believe that there were any assessors genuinely that understanding. I tried to forget all about it over Christmas as enough to deal with feeling really poorly but obviously expected a fight in the New year.

Received the decision today and after a sick feeling opened it and
Enhanced care and Enhanced mobility!

So relieved and uplifted that not only can I relax and concentrate on my health but that there still are genuine people still out there.So well done Capita I hope you keep them on.

Many thanks to Gordon.bro,Mrs h and all those helping on here and of course to the site owner for it all being here to help us organise our minds and claims to get the relevant awards.

Big thanks!

Effie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Orangeblossom

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 3 months ago #147411 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic PIP Result at reassessment.

Effie wrote: Hi all.

Having used this site to help me explain my difficulties for my previous Pip claim and Esa claim I have been collecting supporting letters to help with future assessments.I sent these with a few handwritten sheets to explain in more detail which helped.

I had a home assessment by capita.

They arrived on time ,introduced themselves to family member but didn't say their field of experience.
I had previously thought of all the things I was going to ask or say but on the day felt so poorly and tired I just sat their feeling worn out and emotionally numb so in the end they saw me as well just me.
They immediately told me they had already read my information and Quite a bit of my previous claim so we didn't have to go over it all.
They asked me a few relevant questions ,suggested that I didn't do the exercises but asked me if I wanted to so as not to not ask me if you understand. To be honest it was a very easy experience in comparison to the previous one and they seemed so kind ,caring and understanding even suggesting that I phone up for copy of theassessment I decided not to post at the time how it went as couldn't believe that there were any assessors genuinely that understanding. I tried to forget all about it over Christmas as enough to deal with feeling really poorly but obviously expected a fight in the New year.

Received the decision today and after a sick feeling opened it and
Enhanced care and Enhanced mobility!

So relieved and uplifted that not only can I relax and concentrate on my health but that there still are genuine people still out there.So well done Capita I hope you keep them on.

Many thanks to Gordon.bro,Mrs h and all those helping on here and of course to the site owner for it all being here to help us organise our minds and claims to get the relevant awards.

Big thanks!

Effie

Hi E,

Great News on you receiving Enhanced PIP Awards for "both" !!! :cheer:

Thanks for the kind words, they are much appreciated by all at B&W ! :)

You seem to have been assessed by one of the "better" Assessors, yes there are some out there ! :laugh:

Unfortunately, it is somewhat a matter of "Pot Luck" !!

Now you can relax and concentrate on dealing with your medical conditions, hopefully for a prolonged period !! :)

bro58

More
8 years 3 months ago #147456 by Orangeblossom
Replied by Orangeblossom on topic PIP Result at reassessment.
Hi Effie, I had a very similar experience with a nurse from Atos.

More
8 years 3 months ago #147510 by little effie
Replied by little effie on topic PIP Result at reassessment.
Pleased you had a good experience as well.
It's great to put when things go well so others can see its not always doom and gloom and encourage those who haven't had an acceptable time to have confidence in reporting it .

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.