× Members

DLA to PIP "lost in post" farce

More
7 years 11 months ago #159995 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA to PIP "lost in post" farce

Limbs wrote: Thanks for your help Gordon,
I ended up having to re-apply. I have since had my face to face assessment and was subsequently awarded the standard rate of the Daily Living Component having scored 10 points, which is pretty much what I thought I should get. Finally, my award was back-dated to when my DLA was stopped.

I have spoken with the WTC team and I also need to re-apply for that, but I have been told that if I put a note in with it, that too should be back-dated.

Once again, thank you!

Glad to hear it all worked out In the end.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #160007 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic DLA to PIP "lost in post" farce
I'm really glad to hear that this was finally decided in your favour! Thanks for letting us know :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 11 months ago #160034 by dragonman
Replied by dragonman on topic DLA to PIP "lost in post" farce
I sent my forms in in 2012 recorded signed for, and they where signed for at the desk in the Belfast Office, i even had the guys signature and full name, the lot was lost within the building!! in August 2012 the Belfast Telegraph wrote an article that in 3 months 48,000 documents had went missing in Northern Ireland, i think they have hired a sniffer dog now probably a very good idea.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.