× Members

PIP

More
8 years 1 week ago #157621 by lupos6
Replied by lupos6 on topic PIP
hi just got back from PIP assessment with Capita ........glad it's over ......the nurse was very nice + had obviously read my form as all her questions were based around it ......................assessment ran over as i had an angina attack towards the end ........................................now it's the waiting for decision .......but a big thank you to you all for your support to date

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 week ago #157628 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP

suzi wrote: hi just got back from PIP assessment with Capita ........glad it's over ......the nurse was very nice + had obviously read my form as all her questions were based around it ......................assessment ran over as i had an angina attack towards the end ........................................now it's the waiting for decision .......but a big thank you to you all for your support to date

Decisions are currently taking in excess of 8 weeks, so I'm afraid it may be some time before you hear.

GOrdon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 1 week ago #157635 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP
I hope you don't have to wait long for a positive decision.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 1 week ago #157638 by lupos6
thanks .....just got to be patient

More
8 years 1 week ago #157737 by lupos6
hi all i wonder if someone can help me ....How do i get a copy report following my PIPassessment yesterday ?? thanks

More
8 years 1 week ago #157769 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP

suzi wrote: hi all i wonder if someone can help me ....How do i get a copy report following my PIPassessment yesterday ?? thanks

You can ting the DWP office dealing with your claim for a copy, I would wait until next week to make sure they have received it.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.