× Members

Frightened.. GP PiP letter & address?!

More
7 years 11 months ago #159396 by leapoffaith
Replied by leapoffaith on topic Frightened.. GP PiP letter & address?!
Hello Gordon.. I received the correct pip result in March but am still building courage to ask for my pa4 report.. I decided to try today but need to send Sar too.. sadly I cannot open the link you gave here or on govt site.. please can u tell me what to write or suggest another way for me to get Sar form please? Best wishes..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #159405 by leapoffaith
Just managed to call WP.. woman was curt & i thought she had hung up.. got v shaky & scared.. did tape conversation but worried now.. she asked why I wanted copy if I got correct result.. I just said I wanted a copy.. she said she did not know what a pa4 report is so cannot request it.. she said there is an AP report, that is all she knows.. she said she had put in request for everything to do with me to be sent but said it may have sensitive information & may not be sent.. I asked for copy of ESA report in few years ago & never received that either.. I said I was sure I was entitled to copy of pa4 & she spoke as tho I was asking for something unreal.. v afraid now that this will affect my correct result & still not get a pa4 copy.. any advice or thoughts please..

More
7 years 11 months ago #159410 by leapoffaith
Sorry I forgot to say I downloaded sar form from here & WP but neither will open so cannot use.. any advice pls?

More
7 years 11 months ago #159433 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Frightened.. GP PiP letter & address?!

feelingdesperate wrote: Hello Gordon.. I received the correct pip result in March but am still building courage to ask for my pa4 report.. I decided to try today but need to send Sar too.. sadly I cannot open the link you gave here or on govt site.. please can u tell me what to write or suggest another way for me to get Sar form please? Best wishes..

I've checked both links and they are working.

Your letter needs to be headed Subject Access Request.

Your full name and address

Your National Insurance number

What documents you want, you can say everything, but make it clear that you don't want a print out of your computer record or your will get a huge pile of paper.

The date or dates that you want covered.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: leapoffaith

More
7 years 11 months ago #159435 by Gordon

feelingdesperate wrote: Just managed to call WP.. woman was curt & i thought she had hung up.. got v shaky & scared.. did tape conversation but worried now.. she asked why I wanted copy if I got correct result.. I just said I wanted a copy.. she said she did not know what a pa4 report is so cannot request it.. she said there is an AP report, that is all she knows.. she said she had put in request for everything to do with me to be sent but said it may have sensitive information & may not be sent.. I asked for copy of ESA report in few years ago & never received that either.. I said I was sure I was entitled to copy of pa4 & she spoke as tho I was asking for something unreal.. v afraid now that this will affect my correct result & still not get a pa4 copy.. any advice or thoughts please..

Asking for the PA4 or assessment report is not going to have any effect on your current award so don't worry about it.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: leapoffaith

More
7 years 11 months ago #159443 by Gordon

feelingdesperate wrote: Sorry I forgot to say I downloaded sar form from here & WP but neither will open so cannot use.. any advice pls?

Any windows PC should be able to open the files, I'm not sure about an Apple but would expect it to work to.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.