× Members

New Chilld DLA Claim Success - CFS M.E

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #149503 by funmum
I just wanted to write and thank you all for the wonderful guides that we used to compete my son's DLA claim. We received the award decision in under 4 weeks, even though it had to be sent out to "medical support services" to be looked at..

He has been awarded Low Mobility and Mid Care based on my application package, without any additional information being requested from his Doctors and without a medical.

Before I joined the site I drafted my supplementary notes (all 45 pages!!), after I read your guides I had to rewrite it all but it was obviously worth it.

My son is suffering from cfs which I had heard was notoriously difficult to claim for. I did think that he should have qualified for higher mobility and mid care, but I am so pleased that we have achieved this result so quickly and without and wrangling or delays.
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #149506 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic New Chilld DLA Claim Success - CFS M.E
funmum

Terrific news, well done for doing the work and thank you for your comments about the guides.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 1 month ago #149507 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic New Chilld DLA Claim Success - CFS M.E
That's great news, thanks for letting us know! I'm glad you found our DLA guide helpful :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.