× Members

SAR QUESTION

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #149944 by JennyT
SAR QUESTION was created by JennyT
I sent a SAR to DWP asking for info relating to ESA and DLA. I was sent the ESA info but have not yet been sent any DLA info. We are still within the 40 days but to make sure I asked my carer to phone the number on the cover letter they sent with the ESA stuff and ask what's happening about the DLA info.

The guy on the phone said he didn't have a clue and that my carer had rang the wrong department even though this was the number on the letter, she tried to ask what she should do but he put the phone down. What do we do now? Sit tight and hope they send it? or is there another number we should call or should we write to them or send a new SAR?
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #149957 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic SAR QUESTION

JennyT wrote: I sent a SAR to DWP asking for info relating to ESA and DLA. I was sent the ESA info but have not yet been sent any DLA info. We are still within the 40 days but to make sure I asked my carer to phone the number on the cover letter they sent with the ESA stuff and ask what's happening about the DLA info.

The guy on the phone said he didn't have a clue and that my carer had rang the wrong department even though this was the number on the letter, she tried to ask what she should do but he put the phone down. What do we do now? Sit tight and hope they send it? or is there another number we should call or should we write to them or send a new SAR?

Hi JT,

As they may still be collecting your DLA information from a different dept : you should give them at least the 40 calendar days to supply it.

If you don't receive it then, you should resend your SAR to the address on your most recent DLA letter informing them that you intend to complain to : The ICO if they fail to provide the information requested once more.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.