× Members

AWAITING RESULT FROM PIP CLAIM

• Kimatcrimchard
  • Topic Author
8 years 2 months ago #150015 by Kimatcrimchard
AWAITING RESULT FROM PIP CLAIM was created by Kimatcrimchard
My husband recently had his PIP assessment, wee received a dreaded brown envelope last week three weeks after the assessment, but when we opened it, it was just to inform him that they had received all the information they needed, but due to demand it was going to take longer than normal to process.....is this normal and how long does a decision after this letter take please??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #150026 by shelam
Replied by shelam on topic AWAITING RESULT FROM PIP CLAIM
Hi Kimatcrimchard

I think it's fair to say that what is happening to you is probably happening to a lot of people; there is a backlog of claims and perhaps a shortage of staff to deal with them all.

Obviously they have your husband's application, complete with all the info they need, so I'm afraid it's just a matter of wait and see.

Not easy and not pleasant, and not fair.

• Kimatcrimchard
  • Topic Author
8 years 2 months ago #150029 by Kimatcrimchard
Replied by Kimatcrimchard on topic AWAITING RESULT FROM PIP CLAIM
Thankyou for replying so quickly, such a worrying stressful time but hoping it won't be too much longer.

• Mrs. Medlam
8 years 2 months ago #150058 by Mrs. Medlam
Replied by Mrs. Medlam on topic AWAITING RESULT FROM PIP CLAIM
I had one of those letters yesterday aswell exactly 3 weeks to the day of my f2f , the wait goes on. Let's hope it won't be too long for all that are waiting.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.