× Members

Early PIP Review

More
8 years 3 months ago #150183 by Andrew Henshaw
Early PIP Review was created by Andrew Henshaw
I have PIP awarded until January 2017, but today got a review form in the post which I have to return by the 28th.

Is there any reason I have been asked for a review so early, getting a little paranoid.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• foss27
8 years 3 months ago #150194 by foss27
Replied by foss27 on topic Early PIP Review
Hi
There is no way to work out the hows and whys of the DWP.
They are a complete mystery.
There is no reason why you have been sent a form.
Except because they felt like it. :). :)

More
8 years 3 months ago #150199 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Early PIP Review

Andrew Henshaw wrote: I have PIP awarded until January 2017, but today got a review form in the post which I have to return by the 28th.

Is there any reason I have been asked for a review so early, getting a little paranoid.

Almost all PIP claimants with a fixed term award are being re-assessed a year early, the only exception appears to be those with a one year award.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: LilacGem

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.