× Members

Won ESA appeal

More
8 years 2 months ago #150445 by Jane 235
Won ESA appeal was created by Jane 235
Hi can some one help me I just received a letter saying I won my appeal and have been placed in work related group so just phoned the benefit line and they said my money will stay at 74.00 a week what I was getting at the assessment rate is that right? Greatfull for any help ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #150453 by shelam
Replied by shelam on topic Won ESA appeal
Hi Jane

I just checked with the rates for ESA

It says age 25+ in the assessment phase - rate is £73.10 per week. and £102.15 in the work related activity group after that. It might be worthwhile telephoning again and checking what has happened. Might be that your appeal success hasn't filtered through yet.

More
8 years 2 months ago #150523 by Jane 235
Replied by Jane 235 on topic Won ESA appeal
Telephoned again and they said it will go up to £102 but could take 8 weeks to process and receive back payment

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.