× Members

PIP Then ESA Then PIP Then ESA.

More
8 years 2 months ago #150588 by alan10one
PIP Then ESA Then PIP Then ESA. was created by alan10one
Hi, I live in a home where both I and my partner are both disabled and both get PIP and ESA. We are both in the support group for ESA and my wife gets enhanced PIP both care and mobility and I get High mobility but standard care. My question to you all is this. Are any of you like me and my better half where I fill in ESA for me then it's my wife turn and weather we have had medicals of not PIP follows. Take this last 4 months, my wife filled in her PIP, then had the medical and got put on the enhanced. Now less that 4 months after this she has got to fill in the ESA form and I bet they will ask her to have a medical again, so what's the point of all this so close together. It's beginning to feel like they think the more tax money they waste the more chance one of these so called professional health care people will find her fit for work. If they were so lucky as to find her fit for work. ITs getting silly because we have conditions that are not going to get better and it really is a complete waste of money testing us so often. I wonder if they did strike it lucky and some daft doctor said Fit For Work if they would come back again after a further 4 months to test her again to see if she got ill again, I bet not.
Maybe it's all about hassling us till 1) we crawl back to work no matter how bad we feel or 2) he do away with ourselves. Thanks for your time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• foss27
8 years 2 months ago #150596 by foss27
Replied by foss27 on topic PIP Then ESA Then PIP Then ESA.
Hi
It can certainly feel like the system is set up to test people to their limits and beyond.
It has been suggested that a list of known conditions which are never going to get better unless a scientific breakthrough occurs could passport a significant percentage of claimants through to lifelong awards but that would be too easy to set up!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.