× Members

PIP award

More
8 years 2 months ago #150683 by louise
PIP award was created by louise
Hi just to say thanks to this great informative website! My sister was awarded enhanced rate of PIP until Jan. 2018 (no mobility) for mental health issues. Filling out the forms and getting lots of medical info was stressful and hard for me, also because i live abroad and had to make lots of calls etc. I am sure that having a letter from a CPN and GP meant she did not need to go through the dreaded medical (when they could not get hold of CPN ATOS sent a letter with an appointment date, but I managed to get her to speak to them). What this government is making disabled people go through is dreadful. If I had not been able to help her she would have had nothing. There is no help out there for those without family or friends. Many thanks again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #150688 by shelam
Replied by shelam on topic PIP award
Hi Louise

So pleased to hear of your sister's success!! Nice to have some good news.

Sorry it's been so difficult for you, and for your sister. Thanks for contacting us to let us know how you got on.

Good luck to you both.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.