× Members

Help needed. Home assessment refused.

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago #152075 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Help needed. Home assessment refused.

lme wrote: Hi again,

Just an update, I contacted my MP and have now been granted a home visit, while this assessment is far from over it is a huge relief that this small bit is now sorted.

Thank you Gordon for suggesting the MP and all your advice.

Thank you Katy, while I don't need oxygen or a wheelchair, your right I could have made it much more clear, exactly why I can't get to the assessment centre so far away. And how damaging to my health it would be for weeks afterwards. I was already planning a letter (a why I didn't go to the appointment letter) based on your suggestion with all these things in it when I got the phone call yesterday.

I’m feeling like a huge weight has been lifted.

Thank you again guys.

lme

P.S. I think at some point I will want to write a complaint about how CHDA have treated me - wrong phone numbers, being given wrong information, not being sent the correct letters, having to chase them, etc. Do you know who would be best to write a complaint to? Would it be the DWP? Or CHDA themselves?

Hi Ime,

Well done on fighting your corner and obtaining a Home Assessment !!

You can read what to expect at your ESA F2F in our : ESA Claims Guides 2nd and/or 3rd links down the page.

If you want to complain about Maximus (CHDA) you should do so directly to them although you could also copy your M.P.in on it :

Contact/Complain To CHDA

Good luck !!! :)

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris