× Members

Pip form not sent on time

More
8 years 2 months ago #150807 by Jan
Pip form not sent on time was created by Jan
Hi I have just become a member of this site and already have my form for pip.
It has to be in fo the 18/2. Is there anyway I can put it in late?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #150808 by shelam
Replied by shelam on topic Pip form not sent on time
Hi Jan

You can telephone the DWP and ask for an extension BUT you have to have a good reason for doing so.

Have you not started to fill the form in yet. because you have a few days still before it needs to be returned - perhaps you could find someone to help you complete it?

More
8 years 2 months ago #150810 by Jan
Replied by Jan on topic Pip form not sent on time
Hi Shelam

Just have got in such a tizz about it and trying to go through all the info on here. Haven't got anyone to help me.
A lot of it is personal and don't want my family to know how much I struggle. I suffer from anxiety and depression amongst others and this is making me worse!

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #150816 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Pip form not sent on time

Jan wrote: Hi Shelam

Just have got in such a tizz about it and trying to go through all the info on here. Haven't got anyone to help me.
A lot of it is personal and don't want my family to know how much I struggle. I suffer from anxiety and depression amongst others and this is making me worse!

Hi J,

As shelam rightly advises, you can request an extension which is generally for a further 2 weeks !

I would still try and fill your PIP 2 in ASAP and return it !!

Quite a lot of members have requested an extension, and have received one, so if you are going to request one, I would do so sooner rather than later ! :)

As it appears that you are "new" to B&W, you might find the information available from the blue links below helpful :

Welcome to Benefits and Work

PIP Claims Guide. (2nd Link down the page)

How The PIP Points Scoring System Works.

PIP Self Test

This Post in our Spotlight Area at the top of The forum.

Of course you may well have already read all the above, but as I do not know that, I will assume that you haven't to be on the safe side !! :)

You might want to Bookmark/Favourite this page in your Internet Browser. That way you can return to this topic easily to pose any further queries that you may have by replying to the topic.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by bro58.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.