× Members

Initial PIP form

More
8 years 2 months ago #150841 by sam01
Initial PIP form was created by sam01
Hello

I understand that on the first PIP form that has to be completed, there is a question asking if you would be happy to use existing DLA information, or prefer to use new evidence in your PIP claim.

Is this the case, and what is your advice on this?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #150884 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Initial PIP form

sam01 wrote: Hello

I understand that on the first PIP form that has to be completed, there is a question asking if you would be happy to use existing DLA information, or prefer to use new evidence in your PIP claim.

Is this the case, and what is your advice on this?

Thanks

Hi s01,

I see that you have made two previous PIP related topics : Here

Please keep all your PIP related queries to the one PIP topic, see : Here as well !!

In answer to your query, You can state that you wish them to obtain your previous DLA evidence.

However, whether they will and how useful it may be is a different matter.

The qualifying criteria for DLA and PIP are totally different.

If you are going to state that they can use your DLA evidence I would still try and obtain your own evidence and send it with your PIP 2 Form.

PIP Claims Guide. (2nd Link down the page)

How The PIP Points Scoring System Works.

PIP Self Test

This Post in our Spotlight Area at the top of The forum.

You might want to Bookmark/Favourite this page in your Internet Browser. That way you can return to this topic easily to pose any further queries that you may have by replying to the topic.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by bro58.

More
8 years 2 months ago #150888 by sam01
Replied by sam01 on topic Initial PIP form
Hi

Ok, thanks. I am not too familiar with how forums operate.

If I need to ask a PIP / DLA / ESA , related question, what is the best way to do it, without starting a new subject?

Thanks

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago #150907 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Initial PIP form

sam01 wrote: Hi

Ok, thanks. I am not too familiar with how forums operate.

If I need to ask a PIP / DLA / ESA , related question, what is the best way to do it, without starting a new subject?

Thanks

Hi s01,

That's fine !!! :)

It "Simples" really !! :)

Once you have Bookmarked this page in your browser, if you have any further PIP, DLA to PIP queries, come back to this topic and post them here by replying to the topic as you just have.

If you have any queries regarding ESA or another "Benefit" that we advise on or any other forum related issues start a new topic for ESA or another issue !

Thanks in anticipation of your co-operation in the future ! :)

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.