× Members

Pip assessment

• Mrs. Medlam
  • Topic Author
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #150917 by Mrs. Medlam
Pip assessment was created by Mrs. Medlam
Hi, had my f2f nearly 5 weeks ago, had a letter saying that they were sorry for the delay. Do you think it's worth me phoning tomorrow to ask for a copy of the assessment which took place at my home or should I wait for their descision. What I was thinking is it might save me time if I got to ask for a MR , what do others normally do. Thanks in advance
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #150923 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Pip assessment

Mrs. Medlam wrote: Hi, had my f2f nearly 5 weeks ago, had a letter saying that they were sorry for the delay. Do you think it's worth me phoning tomorrow to ask for a copy of the assessment which took place at my home or should I wait for their descision. What I was thinking is it might save me time if I got to ask for a MR , what do others normally do. Thanks in advance

Hi MM,

I see : Here that you are yet another one of our many members who have made several different topics all related to their PIP queries

See : This Post and my other related posts in that topic !

So I am "nagging" all members at the moment in an effort to get them to keep all related queries to the one topic !! :)

Yes, you could give them a ring on The PIP Helpline over the coming week to request your PA4 Medical Report, some members have done so and received copy of it before receiving their PIP decision :

PIP helpline :

Telephone: 0345 850 3322
Textphone: 0345 601 6677
Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm

I must answer this same query, and many, many other repeat queries 50-100 times a week, and I think my keyboard is on auto-pilot now !!!! (I wish !!!! :laugh: ) :silly: :sick: :laugh:

If members would just take the time to read through a few pages of the forum before posting, the odds are that they would find the answer to their query !! :)

You should Bookmark/Favourite this page in your Internet Browser now. That way you can return to this topic easily to pose any further queries that you may have by replying to the topic.

Thanks in anticipation of your future co-operation in keeping all your PIP related queries to this topic ! :)

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by bro58.

• Mrs. Medlam
  • Topic Author
8 years 2 months ago #150935 by Mrs. Medlam
Replied by Mrs. Medlam on topic Pip assessment
I do apologise and will think in future ,sorry

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago #150938 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Pip assessment

Mrs. Medlam wrote: I do apologise and will think in future ,sorry

Hi MM,

No worries MM !! :)

Thanks !

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.