× Members

esa award

More
8 years 2 months ago #150945 by cw
esa award was created by cw
hi I sent my esa reassessment form late December and received a letter this morning to say I have been put in support group with no medical. im so happy I was so stressed not knowing what the outcome would be. how do I find out how long before I will get reassessed again. last time I was awarded esa I wrote to them and requested the info that also had theie reasons for my award but I cant remember what the form is called that I need to ask for. would you know what I need to ask for, thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: s.jmoore@blueyonder.co.uk, alzon, ivyfox

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #150952 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic esa award

lilliegez wrote: hi I sent my esa reassessment form late December and received a letter this morning to say I have been put in support group with no medical. im so happy I was so stressed not knowing what the outcome would be. how do I find out how long before I will get reassessed again. last time I was awarded esa I wrote to them and requested the info that also had theie reasons for my award but I cant remember what the form is called that I need to ask for. would you know what I need to ask for, thanks.

Congratulations on the award.

You need to request the ESA85A assessment report.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: cw

More
8 years 2 months ago #150964 by cw
Replied by cw on topic esa award
do I need to sent the request to the address on my esa award letter

More
8 years 2 months ago #150978 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic esa award

lilliegez wrote: do I need to sent the request to the address on my esa award letter

You can either call the Help line or write, in either case the contact information will be on the award letter.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.