× Members

esa sg allowance

More
8 years 2 months ago #151148 by ridgewood
esa sg allowance was created by ridgewood
Afternoon Mods
Please could you help or enlighten me on my allowance rate, I have looked at a few of the same questions on the forum i.e. chrissy, but I cannot make head nor tail of mine. I have wanted to ask for ages, but have had right hand and arm in plaster for a long time, any way here goes.

February 2015 received the usual break down of payment.

your living expenses £65.45
your income - related amount is £65.45 less £0.00 so you would have been entitled to £65.45

However because you are entitled to cb esa we will pay you £65.45

The amounts on this page apply from 28/10 /2010 to 29/12/2010

I cannot understand this the top of this page is dated February 2015

However page 3 of letter states
From 9/4/2015 your esa will be 122.72 a week

I would appreciate if you could point out where my brain is not understanding as I am still unclear as to whether I am on cb based or ib

Thanks for any light you can throw on this.
Rapheal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #151172 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic esa sg allowance
Raphael

I'm sorry but I haven't got a Scooby, none of the amounts you mention correspond to the current ESA rates. I can't even get to £122.72 :(

All I can suggest is that you contact the DWP and ask for a more detailed and clearer explanation.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 2 months ago #151194 by ridgewood
Replied by ridgewood on topic esa sg allowance
Thanks Gordon so glad it is not just me, maybe i will wait until this year's rate is sent, and see if it makes sense, if not I will contact the dwp

More
7 years 11 months ago #158678 by ridgewood
evening mods

Following on from my previous post, I hope you can have a look again, and maybe help.

esa dated 6 february 2015

from 9 april 2015 your esa will be £122.72 a week

your living expenses £65.45
which gives a total income-related amount £65.45

your income - related amount is £65.45 less £0.00 so you
would have been entitled to £65.45
however because you are entitled to contribution based esa
we will pay you £65.45

my previous post was in relation to a letter I received May 2015.
I have rang dwp and got nowhere, neither did they seem to know when i am to be re-assessed. come August I have been in the sg for 5 years, hope you can throw some light on this, thanks rapheal

More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #158683 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic esa sg allowance
rapheal

I'm sorry but I can't offer more insight in to the letter than before, how much are you actually being paid and how often?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Gordon.

More
7 years 11 months ago #158902 by ridgewood
Thanks gordon
I am actually paid £254.44 fortnightly, the reason I am trying to find out is to ascertain if I am on cb or im esa.
maybe I should post the 2014 statement, as I have not received anything this year.
I have got absolutely nowhere when ringing dwp
I never get a call back, I think my records have gone missing, it is really strange. rapheal

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.