× Members

Typing my PIP form?

More
8 years 3 months ago #151175 by brokennotbent
Replied by brokennotbent on topic Typing my PIP form?
I know I need to knuckle down and fill my PIP form out but, it is easier said than done. Aside from feeling defeatist before I begin, I have concentration issues and write like I talk, jumping from one conversation to another. So I'm wondering if I can type my responses, so I can then remember something and edit it in, then attach it to the from, instead of crossing out and writing over myself etc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #151176 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Typing my PIP form?

brokennotbent wrote: I know I need to knuckle down and fill my PIP form out but, it is easier said than done. Aside from feeling defeatist before I begin, I have concentration issues and write like I talk, jumping from one conversation to another. So I'm wondering if I can type my responses, so I can then remember something and edit it in, then attach it to the from, instead of crossing out and writing over myself etc.

Hi bnb,

There is no PDF PIP 2 Form as the one that you receive through the post has a discreet Barcode on it that ties it to your individual PIP claim.

However you can type your answers on separate A4 pages as suggested in This topic just an hour ago !!

You should Bookmark/Favourite this page in your Internet Browser now. That way you can return to this topic easily to pose any further queries that you may have by replying to the topic.

Thanks in anticipation of your future co-operation in keeping all your PIP related queries to this topic ! :)

I have merged all your PIP related queries into this topic.

Please read through : This Topic

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris