× Members

Orangeblossom's PIP Queries Topic !!

More
7 years 10 months ago #162655 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Orangeblossom's PIP Queries Topic !!

Orangeblossom wrote: Yes, i have written and they have copied this as evidence and also the submission I did. It has all been sent to the other people involved in the appeal.

Will they now give time for the DWP to respond to this or just go ahead with the appeal I wonder.

The DWP have had their opportunity to submit evidence and testimony, the next activity is for your appeal to be heard.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Orangeblossom

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #162664 by Orangeblossom
Replied by Orangeblossom on topic Orangeblossom's PIP Queries Topic !!
Great, thanks so much for your patience with this!

I have not just tried to put it aside in my mind and going to just wait and see now.

More
7 years 10 months ago #162709 by Orangeblossom
I rang the tribunals service to find out what was happening and it was as well I did as they still have it down as me attending a hearing. They have changed it now to a paper appeal but I need to send them it in writing as well. They said it was all ready to go, they had received everything and my recent evidence etc.

More
7 years 10 months ago #162719 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Orangeblossom's PIP Queries Topic !!
Good job that you were on top of things! Let's hope you don't have to wait long for a favourable decision :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Orangeblossom

More
7 years 10 months ago #162724 by Orangeblossom
Thank you. I know paper appeals are not usually as successful but in my case there is also the previous assessment (home visit) which is much more detailed than this recent one. Also, I have the submission and the letter with the mistakes they have made, big ones, so hopefully all of this will be taken into account as well.

More
7 years 10 months ago #162921 by Orangeblossom
Interesting that they have now launched a new form which is basically the same way I did my PIP reassessment form (just stating the original descriptor given and if things had changed or not)

This did not work for me at all as they didn't seem to look at the original assessment and took most points away, saying I didn't fill in the form properly.

Bit ironic they are now changing things to the way I did it! Argh It does make so much sense though not to have to do it all again. What a mess my assessment had been. Oh well, maybe it will be cleared up through the appeals.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris