× Members

ESA50 form evidence gone missing

More
8 years 2 months ago #151622 by caroline webb
ESA50 form evidence gone missing was created by caroline webb
I have reason to believe that Maximus lost my ESA50 supplementary vital statements and just had a telephone conversation and they said you cannot send copies in now. They mentioned the possibility of a home visit. I don't know what to do anymore I am so upset by it all. My PIP assessment was full of make believe and had to go to MR and yes won but at what cost, my own health. I know the assessors will not look at my essential social/carers/doctors statements if I take them in for the assessment. What do I do?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #151660 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA50 form evidence gone missing

caroline wrote: I have reason to believe that Maximus lost my ESA50 supplementary vital statements and just had a telephone conversation and they said you cannot send copies in now. They mentioned the possibility of a home visit. I don't know what to do anymore I am so upset by it all. My PIP assessment was full of make believe and had to go to MR and yes won but at what cost, my own health. I know the assessors will not look at my essential social/carers/doctors statements if I take them in for the assessment. What do I do?

Please don't duplicate your posts, all posts have to be moderated by a Moderator and we are only online at certain times of the day.

OK the first thing to say is that you are perfectly entitled to send further information to Maximus in connection with your assessment, so feel free to send another copy of the information to them, I would still take a copy to the assessment and ask the assessor to read it before they continue with the interview, they are required to do this under guidance from the DWP.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.