× Members

I won my ESA Tribunal!!

More
6 years 8 months ago #193412 by Kazzy
Replied by Kazzy on topic I won my ESA Tribunal!!
Well 2 weeks' after getting news I have been moved from ESA Income related from WRAG and put in the Support Group I received a call from JC+ . They rang & said I should call in and a a meeting with one of life coaches!
Whilst I was in the WRAG I never had one single call to go down, which did puzzle me. I told this to the lady that called. She seemed confused!
She said now I'm in Support Group (I yes I found out 2 weeks' ago,) she sounded shocked. She was surprised it was that recent. Anyhow she told me she would send me a letter to come in a chat with someone & get back into work. Am I losing the plot here? It was a withheld number on my mobile. She asked me how I was & without hesitation I said actually I'm feeling really unwell & in bed. It was true. Did she want me to say 'oh yes I'm fine?' Has anybody else been requested to do this??? I'm concerned she did state that they are not mandatory but blimey it made go down hill again!
I was open with her as it's on my medical notes, that I've done a tiny piece of voluntary work. I am a member of my surgery participation group. Once a month was meet for an hour. Out of the 6 that had been running I said to her I couldn't make 3 & it's the truth. You can't be more open than that. I said I agreed that work is good for us & I would like to be healthy & work!! Yikes.i, losing the will here!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #193424 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic I won my ESA Tribunal!!
Kazzy

The JC+ staff have very little access to your ESA information, so they won't be aware of your conditions and limitations unless to tell them about them.

The meeting is voluntary and there is no requirement for you to attend unless you wish to and you cannot be sanctioned in any way if you don't.

Please do not feel under pressure to attend.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kazzy

More
6 years 8 months ago #193450 by Kazzy
Replied by Kazzy on topic I won my ESA Tribunal!!
Thank you very much Gordon for confirming my thoughts.

You have helped to reassure me.

I thought it rather odd. I think they like to keep people on their toes.

Kind regards
Kazzy

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.