× Members

Change from DLA to PIP

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #151800 by mtwilde
Change from DLA to PIP was created by mtwilde
After my assessment I have been awarded standard rate for both which is down from the higher rate that I was previously awarded. I have asked for a reconsideration but I am not confident. I missed by 1 point for enhanced care and 2 points for mobility
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago #151837 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Change from DLA to PIP

Mary wrote: After my assessment I have been awarded standard rate for both which is down from the higher rate that I was previously awarded. I have asked for a reconsideration but I am not confident. I missed by 1 point for enhanced care and 2 points for mobility

Hi M,

Welcome to Benefits and Work Forum :)

Do not be put off if your MR is unsuccessful, many are at the moment !!

However, once claimants move forward to appeal with The Tribunal Service (TS) the success rate rises to 60% !! :)

Have a read through : This Post which may help.

Then if you have further queries you can pose them by replying to this topic.

You should Bookmark/Favourite this page in your Internet Browser now. That way you can return to this topic easily to pose any further queries that you may have by replying to the topic.

See : This Topic also !

Thanks in anticipation of your future co-operation in keeping all your PIP related queries to this topic ! :)

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.