× Members

ESA appeal letter arrived

More
8 years 3 months ago #150070 by Haha
ESA appeal letter arrived was created by Haha
Dear Gordon, I failed my ESA and Mandatory Reconsideration.I will have my appeal on February 16th, I' m so worry.I have Mental health problems and Physical problems.I score only 6 points for unable to go to unfamiliar places without someone.Plese can you give me advice about the appeal process, because my depression is worsening now.Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #150078 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ESA appeal letter arrived

Haha wrote: Dear Gordon, I failed my ESA and Mandatory Reconsideration.I will have my appeal on February 16th, I' m so worry.I have Mental health problems and Physical problems.I score only 6 points for unable to go to unfamiliar places without someone.Plese can you give me advice about the appeal process, because my depression is worsening now.Thank you.

Hi Hh,

Welcome to Benefits and Work Forum :)

Try not to worry too much, many of our members have been to ESA Appeals Hearings, a lot of them doing so successfully ! :)

Read through all your documents and submissions the day/night before the hearing, so that it is fresh in your mind.

Have a read through This Recent Topic where we advise on "what" to expect, and a member relates their own experiences at The Tribunal Hearing !!

ESA and PIP Tribunal Hearings run much the same, other than an ESA Panel only has 2 members and a PIP Panel has 3.

Good luck, and please return to let us know how you got on !! :)

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by bro58.

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #150994 by Haha
Replied by Haha on topic ESA appeal letter arrived
Dear Gordon, I will have my ESA appeal tomorrow afternoon.I'm so scared and depressed.Please, could you tell me do I need to go there by taxi or using the public transport will be against me? I'm m so confused , I have anxiety and depression , slipped disk in my neck and in my lower back.Thank you very much in advance.

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #150996 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ESA appeal letter arrived

Haha wrote: Dear Gordon, I will have my ESA appeal tomorrow afternoon.I'm so scared and depressed.Please, could you tell me do I need to go there by taxi or using the public transport will be against me? I'm m so confused , I have anxiety and depression , slipped disk in my neck and in my lower back.Thank you very much in advance.

Hi Hh,

You making the return trip to/from The Tribunal, and how you manage it may only be used as part of the evidence and adversely affect your appeal if doing so is in direct contradiction to the grounds on which you are basing your appeal !!

It is not uncommon for The Tribunal Panel to ask questions regarding how you managed the trip if it is relevant to your appeal !

Good luck, and please return to this topic to let us know how you got on !! :)

You should Bookmark/Favourite this page in your Internet Browser now. That way you can return to this topic easily to pose any further queries that you may have by replying to the topic.

bro58

More
8 years 2 months ago #151000 by Haha
Thank you so much for your quick reply bro58!
The following user(s) said Thank You: bro58

More
8 years 2 months ago #151012 by Haha
Good morning.I can't find guide for moving around and using steps.Please help!

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.