× Members

ESA appeal letter arrived

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #151020 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ESA appeal letter arrived
Hi Hh,

As I assume that your query of today is related to ESA, I have merged it with your other ESA topic posted last night.

Please keep all your future ESA related queries to this topic.

The "Moving Around" Activity is for PIP, not ESA, so if you want to post queries regarding PIP, please start a new topic where you can pose all your PIP Related queries.

With ESA, the applicable Activity/Descriptor is "Mobilising" it is Activity 1 of :

The Functional WRAG (LCW)Schedule 2 Activities/Descriptors

and the :

The Functional Support Group (SG) (LCWRA) Schedule 3 Activities/Descriptors

You can find the ESA Guide that explains this Activity entitled "Employment and Support Allowance claims on physical health grounds: a guide to the work capability assessment" 2nd link down : This Page

You should Bookmark/Favourite this page in your Internet Browser now. That way you can return to this topic easily to pose any further queries that you may have by replying to the topic.

Thanks in anticipation of your future co-operation in keeping all your ESA related queries to this topic ! :) .
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #151068 by Haha
Replied by Haha on topic ESA appeal letter arrived
Dear Moderators, I want to say Big Thank you to all of you for your help (even in the late evening) .Today I won!I went to the Tribunal fory ESA,I failed the assessment , my claim for ESA is from February 2014!Two years and 2weeks now , but it's worth it! I did it with your help and support! I went to the room and the Judge told me You won the case!!! We have enough evidences! I can relax now , was a long big buttel!Thank you once again!

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #151069 by bro58

Haha wrote: Dear Moderators, I want to say Big Thank you to all of you for your help (even in the late evening) .Today I won!I went to the Tribunal fory ESA,I failed the assessment , my claim for ESA is from February 2014!Two years and 2weeks now , but it's worth it! I did it with your help and support! I went to the room and the Judge told me You won the case!!! We have enough evidences! I can relax now , was a long big buttel!Thank you once again!

Hi Hh,

I see that you have changed your forum name !! :laugh:

Many congratulations on your ESA Appeal win !!!! :cheer: :cheer:

Well done and thanks for your kind words ! :)

Have you got your Decision Notice or are they posting it out to you ?

Were you placed into The WRAG or The SG ? :)

bro58

More
8 years 2 months ago #151073 by Haha
Replied by Haha on topic ESA appeal letter arrived
Dear bro58, sorry I forgot to ask them about the group, I was so excited and I couldn't believe it, they will post it to me and I will let you know.I hope I will be in the Support group!

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago #151075 by bro58

Haha wrote: Dear bro58, sorry I forgot to ask them about the group, I was so excited and I couldn't believe it, they will post it to me and I will let you know.I hope I will be in the Support group!

O.K. Hh, :)

Yes, you should receive the Decision Notice letter through the post pretty quickly !!

Please return here to let us know when you do !

bro58

More
8 years 2 months ago #151123 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic ESA appeal letter arrived
Great news Haha! Thanks for letting us know and for your kind words about B+W :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.