× Members

Please do not give up

More
7 years 11 months ago #154995 by DebF
Replied by DebF on topic Please do not give up
Hi donnamarie

Thank you so much. I intend to relax a little now 'that' overwhelming stress has gone.

I went to a centre although Atos did arrange for a taxi there and back.

Information for anybody requesting a taxi - I was told that (I think 11) centres in the country actually pay for the taxi fare there and back with no need to go through the rigmarole of claiming back expenses. I was told by Atos customer services that they were trying to set this up in more centres!

I actually had dealings with quite a few people within Atos customer services as I was determined to get my nearest centre (which was still a 30 minute drive away) and although there were a couple who I felt were a little cold, there were also a couple who went above and beyond 'the call of duty'. One in particular was REALLY helpful. She even asked me not to try contact her as she was not supposed to be so helpful!!!

Bless her heart I do wish I could thank her!!

What I'm trying to say is 'if' you feel uncomfortable speaking to one advisor tell them you need to call them back (for whatever reason) and I'm sure you will find somebody more helpful.

Thank you bro once again for your response. I've decided to leave it be and today I finally put all my paperwork away :)

Also once again a BIG thank you B&W don't know what I would have done without you!

Good luck everyone & please do not give up at the first hurdle. I know it's hard xx
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.