× Members

Additional Information

More
8 years 5 months ago #144304 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Additional Information
Yes summertrain, you can contact Maximus, their website is here

www.chdauk.co.uk/

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #145649 by summertrain
Replied by summertrain on topic Additional Information
I have begun filling in the ESA50 pdf, as recommended by yourselves in readiness should I relieve one to fill out in the future.

The form asks that it be completed in block capitals. Is this really necessary? It doesn't look good, and looks as though I am shouting! Any comments?

• bro58
8 years 4 months ago #145654 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Additional Information

summertrain wrote: I have begun filling in the ESA50 pdf, as recommended by yourselves in readiness should I relieve one to fill out in the future.

The form asks that it be completed in block capitals. Is this really necessary? It doesn't look good, and looks as though I am shouting! Any comments?

Hi st,

If you are speaking of this extract from the PDF ESA50 :

"What you need to dol

Answer all the questions on this form using black ink and CAPITAL LETTERS, or download the form to your computer fromwww.gov.uk/employment-support-allowanceand fill it in."

The advice regarding "CAPITAL LETTERS" is if you are going to print off the form blank and fill it in with a pen.

If you are going to type in your information you can use normal case.

Anyway, what's wrong with "shouting" at The DWP/Maximus !!!! :laugh:

bro58

More
8 years 4 months ago #145686 by summertrain
Thank you Bro, I suppose it says use caps so they can read it if it's handwritten.
There were two changes to his form in the past year, just copying and pasting a lot of the sections.

• bro58
8 years 4 months ago #145688 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Additional Information

summertrain wrote: Thank you Bro, I suppose it says use caps so they can read it if it's handwritten.
There were two changes to his form in the past year, just copying and pasting a lot of the sections.

Hi st,

There is nothing wrong with copy and pasting if the information is still relevant.

That is the benefit of having a PDF ESA50 stored on you P.C. ready, or saving a copy of a previous PDF50 that you have submitted. :)

bro58

More
8 years 2 months ago #150613 by summertrain
Had the unwelcome ESA50 drop through the letter box for reassessment today, pretty much bang on time. Seems the reassessments have definitely restarted. I'm more than a bit miffed at having to jump through hoops yet again at 62 when I should be getting my state pension, but for the government changing the age goalposts. Still two years to go.

I have a question: I read somewhere that you could pre-empt Maximus sending your GP an ESA113 by printing one off yourself from the pdf on line and getting your GP to fill it out himself, and then send it in with the completed ESA50. What do the mods think of this suggestion?

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.