× Members

Copy of atos report

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #152328 by Madeleine
Copy of atos report was created by Madeleine
Hi can you tell who I ask for a copy of my medical report from my face to face assessment thanks in advance
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #152348 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Copy of atos report
Hi Madeleine and welcome to the forum. On the assumption that you are also new to the site this link should help you find your way around.

Welcome to Benefits and Work

You should also read this topic please

You should contact DWP and ask them for a copy of the assessment report as the Assessment Provider does not keep a copy once your paperwork has been returned to DWP. Some of our members have been able to obtain the report before the decision, other have had to wait until afterwards.

If you have further questions on this subject (I assume PIP as you refer to ATOS?), please reply to this message and we will do our best to help. You will find it easily in future if you bookmark/favourite it on your web browser now. Thank you in advance for your help in keeping all posts in one place :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.