× Members

ESA50 FORM

• Jackie
  • Topic Author
8 years 2 months ago #152686 by Jackie
ESA50 FORM was created by Jackie
Hi everyone
Just filling in my form for ESA50 form it is making me so ill..... I dread to think how I would have managed without the help from here. it has so far taken me 3 weeks and i am running out of time it has to be back by the 8th worries sick. x :( I hope i have done this right

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #152708 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic ESA50 FORM
Hi Jackie and Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explain where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

I'm sorry that this is such an ordeal for you :( If you cannot get the ESA50 finished in time you should submit the partially completed form, with a note saying that you will send the rest of the information as soon as you are able, rather than wait until you have finished.

If you have further questions or comments about your ESA claim as the process goes on, please reply to this message and we will do our best to help. It makes our life so much easier if everything relating to one subject is kept in one place. You will find it easily in future if you bookmark/favourite it now on your web browser. Thank you in advance for your cooperation in this matter :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.