× Members

capability for work questionaire esa50

More
8 years 2 months ago #152896 by kemal
i have been in the support group for esa for about three years , and have been sent an esa50 form to fill in should i copy my last form i filled in which was sucesssful i saved a copy of it. in placing me into the support group. i suffer from severe agoraphobia and panic attacks and i always dread filling these in, it really stress me :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #152910 by shelam
Replied by shelam on topic capability for work questionaire esa50
Hi Kemal

I wouldn't think there would be any harm at all in copying your previous form; not exactly word for word,maybe, and if anything has become worse over time, you could also mention this as well.

Do make sure that the wording of the form is the same and you put the right answers in the right places (and I am not being rude here - it is very easy to mix yourself up when copying stuff - I know from experience!!!)

Good luck with the new application. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: kemal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.