× Members

Best evidence to add weight to my PIP form

More
8 years 2 months ago #152914 by Giraffe76
Hi all,

Ive had my form through to transfer me from ESA to PIP and i was wondering what evidence is best to add in with the form to add weight to my argument?

I was going to contact my doctors, pay £10 to get my whole medical history and put that in with the form but i did that with the incapacity benefit to dla form but i still had to go to an assessment.

Any help or advice would be much appreciated

Kind regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago #152948 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Best evidence to add weight to my PIP form
Hi,

Welcome to Benefits and Work :)

If your forum name is also your real name, you may wish to change it to maintain some anonymity.

This can be done quite easily by following the instructions in this FAQ :

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

I think you are getting your "benefits" mixed up a bit !!! :)

Don't you mean DLA to PIP and IB to ESA !!

If you are to request copy of your medical records, I would not simply send all of them !!

Try and sift out all relevant extracts and use them.

Requesting your medical records

Charging for medical records

You can also try and gain a letter of support from your G.P. and you will see an example of the wording that you could use in requesting this : Here and : Here

You need to take on-board that the qualifying criteria for PIP is totally different and in some aspects much harder to achieve than that of DLA.

Many current DLA recipients who quite legitimately qualified for their DLA Awards may receive a lesser PIP Award or no PIP Award at all on transfer.

Have a read through the following, then come back to us if you have any queries :

PIP Claims Guide. (2nd Link down the page)

How The PIP Points Scoring System Works.

PIP Self Test

This Post in our Spotlight Area at the top of The forum.

You should Bookmark/Favourite this page in your Internet Browser now. That way you can return to this topic easily to pose any further queries that you may have by replying to the topic.

See : This Topic also !

Thanks in anticipation of your future co-operation in keeping all your PIP related queries to this topic ! :)

bro58

More
8 years 1 month ago #153966 by Giraffe76
Replied by Giraffe76 on topic Best evidence to add weight to my PIP form
hi bro58,

I can confirm that my real name isnt steve smith so there isnt any issue there but thank you for your concern.

Thank you for all the help,advice and reference links

I visited my doctors last week and ive got all the supporting documents i need.

If i need any other help ill come back to you.

Thank you once again..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon, slugsta

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.