× Members

nil pointsfor maximus

More
8 years 1 month ago #153168 by Glyn Cook
nil pointsfor maximus was created by Glyn Cook
Arrived for my ESA medical at 11.30 yesterday to be told they had tried to ring me at 10.30, by which time I had already left. They said they weren't going to be able to see me today! In fact they had left a message at home at 11am. Pure incompetence. Such an effort to get there and I have to do it all again next week.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 1 month ago #153181 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic nil pointsfor maximus
Hi,

Welcome to Benefits and Work :)

If your forum name is also your real name, you may wish to change it to maintain some anonymity.

This can be done quite easily by following the instructions in this FAQ :

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

This is not at all unusual I'm afraid !! :(

They tend to double and triple book appointments to maintain a steady flow of claimants, and they also suffer from a high volume of staff turn over, absenteeism, and "sickness", ironically !!!

See : This Post in The Spotlights Area above the forum

You should Bookmark/Favourite this page in your Internet Browser now. That way you can return to this topic easily to pose any further queries that you may have by replying to the topic.

See : This Topic also !

Thanks in anticipation of your future co-operation in keeping all your ESA related queries to this topic ! :)

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.