× Members

PIP Medical Tommorow

More
8 years 2 months ago #153217 by Richard
PIP Medical Tommorow was created by Richard
Hi, I have already jumped through hoops and got myself of Incapacity benefit and into work. I should be given a medal by IDS for what I have gone through after a traumatic brain injury to get to work again. Now they want my lifetime DLA. I have my PIP medical tomorrow and I have various letters and texts reminding me of this. Now capita keep ringing me up for additional information. Why can I not just give any additional information at my medical face to face. I feel like I am being harassed. I feel like I am doomed to fail the medical anyway so whats the point.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #153252 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Medical Tommorow

Richard wrote: Hi, I have already jumped through hoops and got myself of Incapacity benefit and into work. I should be given a medal by IDS for what I have gone through after a traumatic brain injury to get to work again. Now they want my lifetime DLA. I have my PIP medical tomorrow and I have various letters and texts reminding me of this. Now capita keep ringing me up for additional information. Why can I not just give any additional information at my medical face to face. I feel like I am being harassed. I feel like I am doomed to fail the medical anyway so whats the point.

It's difficult to offer advice without a better understanding of what you are being asked for.

If it is paper evidence then in principle you can hand it in at the assessment, but it is also possible that this evidence could influence whether you actually need an assessment or if you do whether it is held at their offices or in your home.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Richard

More
8 years 2 months ago #153312 by Richard
Replied by Richard on topic PIP Medical Tommorow
I am going to the medical tomorrow and then they can ask me what they like then face to face. I wonder why they would leave it at such short notice to ask for further info. Hopefully I will find out tomorrow.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

More
8 years 1 month ago #155033 by Richard
Capita PIP are a joke. Had another phone call from Capita PIP to tell me my assessment has been cancelled for the second time just 2 days before it was due. They do not even give you a reason why. It is like some sort of mental torture in the days before the assessment with the extra letters and texts telling me how important it is that I attend this assessment. Its not helping my anxiety.

More
8 years 1 month ago #155036 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Medical Tommorow

Richard wrote: Capita PIP are a joke. Had another phone call from Capita PIP to tell me my assessment has been cancelled for the second time just 2 days before it was due. They do not even give you a reason why. It is like some sort of mental torture in the days before the assessment with the extra letters and texts telling me how important it is that I attend this assessment. Its not helping my anxiety.

You can make a complaint

www.capita-pip.co.uk/contact-us.aspx

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Richard

More
8 years 1 month ago #155510 by Richard
Got my PIP medical today, third time lucky after 2 cancellations, feeling anxious already. Can not say I am looking forward to it

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.