× Members

Universal Credit

More
8 years 1 month ago #153518 by Rick2Wise
Universal Credit was created by Rick2Wise
Could anyone direct me please to information on Universal credit and why they would requre you to complete form UC36.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #153545 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Universal Credit

Rick2Wise wrote: Could anyone direct me please to information on Universal credit and why they would requre you to complete form UC36.

Thanks

Are you still claiming Income Related ESA?

As far as I am aware the DWP have not started converting claimants to Universal Credit, even in the trial areas where UC is live, I can't find a copy of the form online so can't make any comment based on it's content, so I'm afraid you will have to contact the DWP about the form.

I would expect there to be a contact number on any letter that accompanied the form.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Gordon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rick2Wise

More
8 years 1 month ago #153617 by cats6
Replied by cats6 on topic Universal Credit
I'm hearing from quite a few people in Scotland and a few up north that their local JCplus are having them apply for UC.

Whats going on ??

• bro58
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #153628 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Universal Credit

cats6 wrote: I'm hearing from quite a few people in Scotland and a few up north that their local JCplus are having them apply for UC.

Whats going on ??

Hi c6,

We don't know any more than we have already stated.

What are these "few people's" personal circumstances, as there are certain gateway conditions that have to be fulfilled before someone can claim UC.

See : This Topic

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by bro58.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.