× Members

Aids & adaptions!

• bro58
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #153627 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Aids & adaptions!

GoingOffMyHeadWithThisGoverment wrote: Sorry to butt in, but we're is thread about these changes to AIDS & adaptions, please.

They just don't stop...

Hi gomhwtg,

There is no thread on this, see Gordon's comments above : Here

The Government's response to the consultation can be seen : Here

See below also :

Government announces changes to personal independence payment ‘aids and appliances’ rules

I am sure Steve will be writing a News Article on this and once the PIP Legislation is amended to reflect the changes our PIP Claims Guides will also be amended accordingly.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by bro58.
The topic has been locked.
More
8 years 1 month ago #153668 by ThisGovernmentsGoneToFar
Replied by ThisGovernmentsGoneToFar on topic Aids & adaptions!

bro58 wrote:

GoingOffMyHeadWithThisGoverment wrote: Sorry to butt in, but we're is thread about these changes to AIDS & adaptions, please.

They just don't stop...

Hi gomhwtg,

There is no thread on this, see Gordon's comments above : Here

Here is the government's response to the consultation : Here

See below also :

Government announces changes to personal independence payment ‘aids and appliances’ rules

I am sure Steve will be writing a News Article on this and once the PIP Legislation is amended to reflect the changes our PIP Claims Guides will also be amended accordingly.

bro58

Thanks bro.

I was formely known as (GoingOffMyHeadWithThisGovernment) Won PIP November 2017 ongoing award HR both. Now kept and got my ESA Support group but took a while.
More
8 years 1 month ago #153680 by brokennotbent
Replied by brokennotbent on topic Aids & adaptions!
PK so I'm on HRM and HRC DLA and my PIP forms have been sent back so, hopefully, I'll hear before 2017!!! But on a general point, they're effectively saying no-on can meet the criteria for Enhanced Care so why not just scrap it then at least we'll all know where we stand! Sorry just had to vent!!!
  • bro58
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #153682 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Aids & adaptions!

brokennotbent wrote: PK so I'm on HRM and HRC DLA and my PIP forms have been sent back so, hopefully, I'll hear before 2017!!! But on a general point, they're effectively saying no-on can meet the criteria for Enhanced Care so why not just scrap it then at least we'll all know where we stand! Sorry just had to vent!!!

Hi bnb,

Obviously the changes will not mean that

"no-on can meet the criteria for Enhanced Care"

but it will b harder to do so for some !!

Please see Steve's recent News Article on this : Here .

Members are welcome to comment and "vent" there !!

At this time there is really no more to be discussed, and as previously advised, when the changes are made to the PIP Legislation our PIP Claims Guides and advice will be amended accordingly.

I will therefore lock this topic, and will simply refer any further members who comment on this issue to this topic.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by bro58.
Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.