× Members

DLA/PIP CONFUSED?

• bro58
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #153641 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic DLA/PIP CONFUSED?

Margaret wrote: Hi. Hope someone can help me with the following.
I applied for PIP had my home assessment on the 29th February. This morning I have received a letter stating what I have previously been awarded on DLA HIGHER RATE FOR BOTH COMPONENTS UNTIL 2019. This is just the same as before. However, the last page states that when a decision has been made about my PIP they will notify me and invite me to apply. I have already completed the PIP had a home assessment so I am so confused as to what is happening? I know I will still receive a benefit but is this a continuance of DLA or do I need to wait for another decision about PIP? When I first read the letter I have assumed that I have had a decision for PIP now I am not too sure at all. Sorry I've not attached this to my previous question's but not sure how to do that. PLEASE HELP I AM ABSOLUTELY SUICIDAL!! THANK YOU x

Hi M,

Don't worry, this letter is the normal DLA uprating entitlement letter that DLA recipients receive every year, although they are arriving later than normal this year.

See : This Topic

I will merge your previous PIP topic with this one.

You should Bookmark/Favourite this page in your Internet Browser now.

That way you can return to this topic easily to pose any further queries that you may have by replying to the topic.

See : This Topic also !

Thanks in anticipation of your future co-operation in keeping all your PIP related queries to this topic ! :)

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #153645 by Mags72
Replied by Mags72 on topic DLA/PIP CONFUSED?
Thank you bro58. I re read the letter and realised as you say it is the annual letter. Really hope a decision will be made soon. It's been a nightmare.
Thanks for your help. I will let you know as soon as I hear anything
The following user(s) said Thank You: bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.