× Members

change of circumstances

More
8 years 1 month ago #153642 by jan
change of circumstances was created by jan
hi wonder if you can help my husband was awarded pip lower rate mobility in may last year he scored 6 for care we tried mandatory reconsideration but he still only scored 6 so hes just
receiving the mobility at present. Since may his condition has worsened so we have informed dwp of a change in circumstances they have said they will send a form my question is what happens next can you tell me the procedure for this and do you no how long things take.thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #153718 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic change of circumstances

jan wrote: hi wonder if you can help my husband was awarded pip lower rate mobility in may last year he scored 6 for care we tried mandatory reconsideration but he still only scored 6 so hes just
receiving the mobility at present. Since may his condition has worsened so we have informed dwp of a change in circumstances they have said they will send a form my question is what happens next can you tell me the procedure for this and do you no how long things take.thanks

He will receive a new PIP2 to complete and needs to complete this in detail and provide up to date evidence to support the change. This will be a full re-assessment so the Mobility component will also be reviewed and I would expect him to have a face to face assessment.

Make sure you use the latest PIP Claim guides, although the activities have not changed, the DWP guidance has in the last year.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.