× Members

hellp about sending in originals orr copies

More
8 years 1 month ago #153662 by angiec
am doing bestt typing in much pain and in distress. help im lost.

i am filling in esa form aand nmuch is having to be written on seperate paper.s,, will be 3 or more thatt i will still have rto write.
when i send all this in including medical dr letter, to, should i send in all photo copies of seperate papers ive writtenn including my drs letter,,
or
do ii send in all the originalss including the papers ive had to wrrite seperately??

im so confused

[yyes i will be stapleling them to the form and it all being sent signeed for//recorded]

bbless tyou for anny help iin ad vance,, i not get oon compputer mmuch,,,, sorryy sobbing and im terryfied as eever about all these type of tthings

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #153724 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic hellp about sending in originals orr copies
Angie

Never send an original document to the DWP only a copy unless specifically requested to do so. See

Sending Documents to the DWP or Maximus, ATOS or Capita

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 1 month ago #153818 by angiec
Replied by angiec on topic hellp about sending in originals orr copies
rthank you gorddon,,
i read best i could iim so so ssorry dont bbe angry bbut im still lostt,

does tthat mean i send in a photo coppys of my drs lettter and allso photo copies of all the hhand writen seperate papers ive hhad to write?

[[now nearlly 6 pages hadd to do seperateelly iin agony dfrom writingg]

amd so terryfied i ssuffer allot of mental and pphysically dissabilities//ilnesses and tthis iis mmy 4tth reassessment . oonly got till wednessday tto finnd out about aall this ,
cant sttop sobbing,, drs ssurgerry bbeen so kind but am so scaredd

More
8 years 1 month ago #153820 by angiec
Replied by angiec on topic hellp about sending in originals orr copies
sssorry been hhaveing ppanick attack,, just so confussed amd sobbinng
im in support ggroup aand hhave treatted everyy re assessment as nnew cclaim,,
bbut jjust iin such a messs
as not room on form for all other iimformattion as saidd aand its allot ive had rto try write seperatteley
just confussed wether i send in photo copies of drs letter aand all i have hhad to wriite seperately wich been allot
says nno where abbout all the seperatte things you writee to send in with esa form,, just dont know wether they hhave to bbe all ive writen//orignals oor can like my drs letter can i send tthem all in photo copys of drs letter aand all ive written speratellly?
mmore ive ttried reading the link yyou left [[thank you aand the esa fform,,, tthe more worked uup ive got as dontt know what to ddo

i used rto sennd every thing in all originalls and keep photo copiess,, but wwith now im iin mmuch mmore agony pain rto write aamd now ive had to write so mmuch moree i just need to knoww
aam sorry im shakkeing like a lleaf

More
8 years 1 month ago #153848 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic hellp about sending in originals orr copies
angiec

OK to refine the advice already given.

Send copies only of any letters and reports that you had to source e.g. from you GP or Consultant.

You can send the originals of your hand written notes but keep copies. The key issue here is legibility, as the DWP will be copying the information themselves.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.