× Members

DLA TO PIP

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #145743 by jonjo
DLA TO PIP was created by jonjo
Good Morning,
I am new to the site and please excuse me asking what may be a simple quetion,
I am trying ,without success to find the PIP Guides mentioned on the site.I can see information mentioning a 70 and 84 page guide but cannto seemtto find either.
As I said apologies in advance for having to ask but I am about to complete a DLA to Pip claim form and need as much advice and help as I can get.
Thank you.
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #145750 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic DLA TO PIP

jonjo wrote: Good Morning,
I am new to the site and please excuse me asking what may be a simple quetion,
I am trying ,without success to find the PIP Guides mentioned on the site.I can see information mentioning a 70 and 84 page guide but cannto seemtto find either.
As I said apologies in advance for having to ask but I am about to complete a DLA to Pip claim form and need as much advice and help as I can get.
Thank you.

Hi J,

Welcome to Benefits and Work :)

You can access all our Members Guides via the "Members Only Guides" top left of the page 5th link down.

Here are some quick links for you :

PIP Resources.

How The PIP Points Scoring System Works.

PIP Self Test

PIP Claims Guide. (2nd Link down the page)

See : This Post in our Spotlight Area at the top of The Forum. also.

You might want to Bookmark/Favourite this page in your Browser.

That way you can find it again easily for future reference and to pose any further queries that you may have by replying to this topic.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by bro58.

More
8 years 1 month ago #153663 by jonjo
Replied by jonjo on topic DLA TO PIP
I was informed my DLA was stopping and invited to apply for PIP My application had to be returned by Dec 9th.I was asked to attend a medical assessment by ATOS in February.
Three weeks after the assessment I received my "brown envelope"with the decision.
Thanks to Benefits and work website I received high rate mobiity and care PIP for ten years.
Thank you all of you for the information and advice available on the site.Having used your site for approx 6 years by either my wife and myself I will certainly be renewing my membership when it becomes due. :P

• bro58
8 years 1 month ago #153683 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic DLA TO PIP

jonjo wrote: I was informed my DLA was stopping and invited to apply for PIP My application had to be returned by Dec 9th.I was asked to attend a medical assessment by ATOS in February.
Three weeks after the assessment I received my "brown envelope"with the decision.
Thanks to Benefits and work website I received high rate mobiity and care PIP for ten years.
Thank you all of you for the information and advice available on the site.Having used your site for approx 6 years by either my wife and myself I will certainly be renewing my membership when it becomes due. :P

Hi jj,

Great News on your Enhanced PIP Awards for "both" for 10 years !!! :cheer: :cheer:

Thanks for letting us know and for your kind comments regarding B&W ! :)

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.