× Members

CSA

More
8 years 1 month ago #153706 by G. Martin
CSA was created by G. Martin
Just had £4225 taken from my bank account by the CSA and it has left me with £450 , its for arrears from 3/5/2002 to 24/2/2006 , the length of time it took them to get back to me after they received the completed forms I sent them ,they give me a arrears bill of £10,329 and started taking £444 per month from my wages as a school caretaker taking home £845 a month when I told them I had not got the money, that left me with £401 a month to live on , after a time I had to give up my job when I had a mental breakdown and could not go back ,the arrears are now £8428 .After a long running case with ESA I got enough points to qualify and also got middle rate DLA , and I got back pay on both so was hopeful of getting an automatic car with the money but the CSA have took it. My son spent as much time with me as he did with his mother and I looked after him very well, and still do , he is 20 now and in university I'm in touch with him every week and send him money every month. What I would like to know is can I get the CSA to accept some responsibility for taken over 3 years to sort out the amount of maintance I had to pay , never had any complaints about paying maintance and was paying his mother cash every month before I got this arrears bill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #153740 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic CSA
GT

I'm afraid we do not advise on matter related to the CSA.

Get face to face advice, your best bet is the CAB.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.