× Members

Pip appeal

More
8 years 1 month ago #153723 by martyp79
Pip appeal was created by martyp79
Hi any help would be appreciated, I have an on going problem with my knee and I'm waiting on a knee replacement I've already had 2 operations leaving me with a very limited range of movement and degenerative aurtritis in my knee. Had pip standard mobility awarded but I didn't think this was the right level of support and couldn't understand why it was awarded . I've filed my appeal and received all the paper work having read it my original gp medical report for some unknown reason says I have full range of movement and with Physio can be resolved. Having gone back to my gp and seeing a different doctors he apologised and wrote me a letter stating my problems and difficulties with movement and pain ect.
In the dwp letter to the tribunal service they are completely dismissing my gps letter and asking it to not go to court because of the original statement.
I don't know what to do or why the original gp letter stated it, I've had a tibial platau fracture and two major knee operations and problems for the past 7 years all that are documented. What is the best way to deal with this. Please help
The topic has been locked.
More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #153744 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip appeal
Marty

I answered your question several days ago. See

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?view=top...=10&id=108273#153508

I'm locking this topic to prevent further duplication.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Gordon.
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.