× Members

proof of entitlement letter

More
8 years 1 month ago #153754 by cheryl.evans
proof of entitlement letter was created by cheryl.evans
i had proof of entitlement letter showing amounts i receive for dla but on top of letter it said uprating/pip what does the latter mean in relation to pip. am i about to be asked to apply for pip soon. i am 64 in september. thank you brillant site blodders

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 1 month ago #153756 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic proof of entitlement letter

blodders wrote: i had proof of entitlement letter showing amounts i receive for dla but on top of letter it said uprating/pip what does the latter mean in relation to pip. am i about to be asked to apply for pip soon. i am 64 in september. thank you brillant site blodders

Hi p,

The letter that you speak of is simply the annual DLA "uprating" entitlement letter that DLA recipients receive every year, so it has nothing to do with your DLA-PIP transfer.

When you receive your DLA to PIP transfer "Invite" letter it will give you a phone number to ring to initiate your transfer.

See : This Post in our Spotlight Area at the top of The forum.

PIP Claims Guide. (2nd Link down the page)

How The PIP Points Scoring System Works.

PIP Self Test

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.