× Members

DLA Pip POINTS CHANGE

More
8 years 1 month ago #153758 by melrose
DLA Pip POINTS CHANGE was created by melrose
Hello,

I cant seem to find an answer to this so I'm sending in this question. I have been reading with horror, the changes coming to the points awarded for aids that assist disabled people to live. Is this change to be implemented in Scotland as well? I am absolutely horrified that the government is even contemplating yet another attack on disabled people (lets not forget that the PM said during the debates that he would not do this). I would appreciate knowing if this affects Scottish claimants or not.

Many thanks
Melrose

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #153775 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic DLA Pip POINTS CHANGE
Hi Melrose,

I believe that the Scottish Parliament will take over responsibility for administering benefits in a year or two. It will be up to them to decide whether they run it as it is in England or whether they wish to change it in any way.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by slugsta.

More
8 years 1 month ago #153836 by melrose
Replied by melrose on topic DLA Pip POINTS CHANGE
Can anyone tell me if the new changes that will be coming in with regard to the points change for PIP re aids in applicable in Scotland? It is very confusing knowing what is controlled by the Scottish government and what is not.

Melrose

• bro58
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #153840 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic DLA Pip POINTS CHANGE
Hi m,

Answered by MHB above !

See : This Topic

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by bro58.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.