× Members

Changing over from Dla to pip

More
8 years 1 month ago #156308 by billybeaver
Replied by billybeaver on topic Changing over from Dla to pip
Hi all I'm after a bit of help please,I can't write very well or hold a pen for long due to my hand and I'm struggling to fill out the pages as iv got so much to write but just can't do it,would it be possible if I leave the pages blank and just explain the reasons why and then do it on my computer with word and then staple the pages over the empty page if you understand what I mean ,if so would that be allowed or has any one else done this
Any help would be appreciated as these forms are doing my head in
bb

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #156319 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Changing over from Dla to pip

billybeaver wrote: Hi all I'm after a bit of help please,I can't write very well or hold a pen for long due to my hand and I'm struggling to fill out the pages as iv got so much to write but just can't do it,would it be possible if I leave the pages blank and just explain the reasons why and then do it on my computer with word and then staple the pages over the empty page if you understand what I mean ,if so would that be allowed or has any one else done this
Any help would be appreciated as these forms are doing my head in
bb

Yes, this should be no problem.

You can either include the information in the PIP2 form although this may limit the space that you can use or you can attach them as additional pages at the back. If you include whole pages then each one must have your full name and National Insurance Number at the top and you should include pages numbers of the format "page X of Y" to prevent pages being lost.

You should ensure that extra pages are attached firmly but not permanently to the PIP2, a staple in the top left or whole through the form and extra pages and a Treasury Tag or piece of string or ribbon should be sufficient.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: billybeaver

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #157046 by billybeaver
Hi all just a quick question my pip forms have to be back on May 1st which is a Sunday so does that mean I will have to send it on the Thursday so they get it on the Friday as I don't think their be any one their to sign for it otherwise i would have another extra day and post it Friday next day delivery so they would get it on the Saturday because the Monday would be the 2nd may which would then arrive late and they could stop my dla
Any help would be appreciated
bb

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #157054 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Changing over from Dla to pip

billybeaver wrote: Hi all just a quick question my pip forms have to be back on May 1st which is a Sunday so does that mean I will have to send it on the Thursday so they get it on the Friday as I don't think their be any one their to sign for it otherwise i would have another extra day and post it Friday next day delivery so they would get it on the Saturday because the Monday would be the 2nd may which would then arrive late and they could stop my dla
Any help would be appreciated
bb

The limiting factor will be the Royal Mail, I don't think that they deliver on a Sunday, so the latest delivery day would have to be the Saturday, you can use Next Day delivery for this, but you should be aware that there is a cut off time for your envelope to be posted by.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: billybeaver

More
8 years 1 week ago #157704 by billybeaver
Hi as in my previous post I phoned pip and I was given a 2 week extension and after being ill in bed for a week after being given that extension I phoned them up last Wednesday to explain that I still hadn't finished filling the forms in as I was unwell and lucky enough they gave me another week to finish filling the forms in so after a very long and tiring week end I finished completing them yesterday and put them in the post today guaranteed next day delivery so they should receive them tomorrow I was very shocked that they were happy to give me an extra week so if you don't ask you don't get so il still be popping on here keeping up with every ones news and il be back to let you know when I get the dreaded brown envelope drop through me door and also il be waiting for a letter for me to have a f2f but thanks for all your help with this great forum as I could not have filled these gashtly forms in with out your guides so I'm not going to worry about it any more until I get the pip results fall through my post box as those forms were a nightmare to fill in and the lady on the phone said I should hear in about 6-8 weeks time
bb
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

More
7 years 11 months ago #160186 by billybeaver
Replied by billybeaver on topic Success Transferred From Dla To Pip
Hi all just to let you know that I have been successfully transferred from Dla to Pip without a medical I have been awarded Enchanced Daily living and Enchanced mobility until May 2026 I cannot thank you all enough to all you mods and wonderful guides which helped me greatly as without this site I would not have been able to have filled the forms in without all the information on here and my medical records were also a great help to a fast transfer. They received my forms on the 5th may and my letter was dated 27th may and I received my letter today.i cannot thank you all enough .it took me 50 hours to fill them in and I was pulling my hair out but it was worth it .my Esa will be coming up in the next few months as my 3yrs in support group will be coming up soon so it's back to the drawing board again so I will still be popping back on here regularly to keep up to date and still be a paying member for many years to come so thank you all again
billybeaver

Moderators: GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.