× Members

how long for decision

More
8 years 2 months ago #152249 by Edward
how long for decision was created by Edward
The previous form that I filled out in 2013 was entitled “Limited capability for work questionnaire”

Whereas the form that has just arrived is entitled “Capability for work questionnaire”

Are these forms basically the same thing?

i am currently on eesa and dla

why would i have received another one of these forms after just 3 years?

Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #152254 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic how long for decision

John42 wrote: The previous form that I filled out in 2013 was entitled “Limited capability for work questionnaire”

Whereas the form that has just arrived is entitled “Capability for work questionnaire”

Are these forms basically the same thing?

i am currently on eesa and dla

why would i have received another one of these forms after just 3 years?

Many thanks

Hi J42,

It is still an ESA50, but the wording has changed !!

Reading through : This Post should answer your queries.

You should Bookmark/Favourite this page in your Internet Browser now. That way you can return to this topic easily to pose any further queries that you may have by replying to the topic.

See : This Topic also !

Thanks in anticipation of your future co-operation in keeping all your ESA related queries to this topic ! :)

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by bro58.

More
8 years 2 months ago #152267 by Edward
Replied by Edward on topic how long for decision
many thanks, very useful information.

More
8 years 1 month ago #153897 by Edward
how long is the average wait now from completing a work capability decision to a decision?

many thanks

• bro58
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #153903 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic how long for decision

John42 wrote: how long is the average wait now from completing a work capability decision to a decision?

many thanks

Hi J42,

I will merge this topic with your other ESA related topic. Please keep all future ESA related queries to this topic.

The time taken is totally variable, dependent on how busy they are in your area, whether you have to take part in a face to face or not, whether they have to request Further Medical Evidence,(FME) then how busy The ESA DM is when it comes to making the final decision.

On average, from returning your ESA50 to receiving a decision would probably take 3-8 weeks !!

It's a case of "how long is a piece of string" really !

You should Bookmark/Favourite this page in your Internet Browser now.

That way you can return to this topic easily to pose any further queries that you may have by replying to the topic.

See : This Topic also !

Thanks in anticipation of your future co-operation in keeping all your ESA related queries to this topic ! :)

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by bro58.

More
8 years 1 month ago #153904 by Edward
many thanks

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.