× Members

Recording

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #153901 by neptuno
Recording was created by neptuno
Can I record both ESA and PIP assessments myself ?
I want a to make sure I do everything by the rules with regard to permission and equipment allowed. If the assessor tells porkies I want it on record !
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 1 month ago #153905 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Recording

neptuno wrote: Can I record both ESA and PIP assessments myself ?
I want a to make sure I do everything by the rules with regard to permission and equipment allowed. If the assessor tells porkies I want it on record !

Hi n,

With ESA, The Centre for Health and Disability Assessments (CHDA) (aka HAAS) (Maximus) who took over the ESA WCA Contract from ATOS on 02/03/15 will provide recording equipment for your face to face if one is required whether it be at one of their Centres or in your home,

This must be requested by you and pre-arranged with Maximus.

Further information regarding this can be found in our : ESA Guides and Resources and from the 7th FAQ down : This Page

For PIP, neither ATOS or Capita will provide recording equipment, so you would have to pre-arrange this, and provide your own equipment.

Your equipment must be capable or making two simultaneous recordings on CD or Cassette Tape, where one of the CD's/Cassettes would be handed to The Assessor at the end of the face to face.

We have heard from members who have been allowed to use two Cassette Dictaphones simultaneously, but as I have said, this would have to be pre-arranged with The AP.

For Capita, you can find further information on this from the penultimate FAQ on : This Page

For ATOS, see : This Page

See our : PIP Claims Guide. (2nd Link down the page) as well.

If you are unsure who your PIP AP is, you can check : Here.

You should Bookmark/Favourite this page in your Internet Browser now.

That way you can return to this topic easily to pose any further queries that you may have by replying to the topic.

See : This Topic also !

Thanks in anticipation of your future co-operation in keeping all your PIP related queries to this topic ! :)

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.