× Members

pip

More
8 years 1 month ago #153988 by Lisa51
pip was created by Lisa51
Hi my name is Lisa and I'm going out ov my mind if had these mobility problems for 9 yrs now every thing is all ways fragmented between the hospital doctors and support workers I don't know how they get away with somebody gong nearly a decade with having to cope with a life isolated I can't even go out because of anxiety my confidence is on the floor and I can't carry on need some serious help asI don't know wot to do anymore si I joined here to see if I can go through this one more time please I don't know were to start I don't have family were I live and no close friends that Will help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 1 month ago #153994 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic pip

Lisa51 wrote: Hi my name is Lisa and I'm going out ov my mind if had these mobility problems for 9 yrs now every thing is all ways fragmented between the hospital doctors and support workers I don't know how they get away with somebody gong nearly a decade with having to cope with a life isolated I can't even go out because of anxiety my confidence is on the floor and I can't carry on need some serious help asI don't know wot to do anymore si I joined here to see if I can go through this one more time please I don't know were to start I don't have family were I live and no close friends that Will help

Hi L51,

Welcome to Benefits and Work :)

I am sorry to hear that you have suffered these long term ongoing problems !! :(

From your comments, I am not sure what your current status is.

If you are about to make a fresh claim for PIP, see the information from the links below :

PIP Claims Guide. (2nd Link down the page)

How The PIP Points Scoring System Works.

PIP Self Test

If you are being transferred from DLA to PIP, as well as the above, you should also read : This Post in our Spotlight Area at the top of The forum.

After reading through the information above, if you have any further queries please post them here and we will do our best to help !

You should Bookmark/Favourite this page in your Internet Browser now.

That way you can return to this topic easily to pose any further queries that you may have by replying to the topic.

See : This Topic also !

Thanks in anticipation of your future co-operation in keeping all your PIP related queries to this topic ! :)

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.