× Members

So nervous

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #157019 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic So nervous

sue wrote: I received my letter inviting me for my pip assesment 29th April the assesment centre was 23 miles each way. I rang the atos people up explained my difficulties in traveling that far asked them to provide a taxi, they then said I could have a apt at a centre 5 miles from me this Saturday 23rd and I can claim my taxi fare. Has anyone had any dealings with the Leeds assessors and do they seem to be fare in the reports. I have heard a lot of negative feedback re atos.. Thanks s

Hopefully other members will respond.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 week ago #157196 by sue
Replied by sue on topic So nervous
Went for the assesment today wasn't asked tons of questions like I thought is that a good thing or bad thing. I didn't go into a lot of detail either so hopefully will get info from my assesment form. I was so nervous embarrassed having to talk about the illnesses I hate talking about myself. I'm glad it's over not a pleasant thing to go through keeping my fingers and toes crossed I managed to explain myself will post on forum if I manage to get any entitlement my fate is in the assessors hands now.

More
8 years 1 week ago #157263 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic So nervous

sue wrote: Went for the assesment today wasn't asked tons of questions like I thought is that a good thing or bad thing. I didn't go into a lot of detail either so hopefully will get info from my assesment form. I was so nervous embarrassed having to talk about the illnesses I hate talking about myself. I'm glad it's over not a pleasant thing to go through keeping my fingers and toes crossed I managed to explain myself will post on forum if I manage to get any entitlement my fate is in the assessors hands now.

Glad it's over! I'm afraid Decision are currently taking more than 8 weeks.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: sue

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.