× Members

So nervous

More
8 years 1 month ago #157019 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic So nervous

sue wrote: I received my letter inviting me for my pip assesment 29th April the assesment centre was 23 miles each way. I rang the atos people up explained my difficulties in traveling that far asked them to provide a taxi, they then said I could have a apt at a centre 5 miles from me this Saturday 23rd and I can claim my taxi fare. Has anyone had any dealings with the Leeds assessors and do they seem to be fare in the reports. I have heard a lot of negative feedback re atos.. Thanks s

Hopefully other members will respond.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #157196 by sue
Replied by sue on topic So nervous
Went for the assesment today wasn't asked tons of questions like I thought is that a good thing or bad thing. I didn't go into a lot of detail either so hopefully will get info from my assesment form. I was so nervous embarrassed having to talk about the illnesses I hate talking about myself. I'm glad it's over not a pleasant thing to go through keeping my fingers and toes crossed I managed to explain myself will post on forum if I manage to get any entitlement my fate is in the assessors hands now.

More
8 years 1 month ago #157263 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic So nervous

sue wrote: Went for the assesment today wasn't asked tons of questions like I thought is that a good thing or bad thing. I didn't go into a lot of detail either so hopefully will get info from my assesment form. I was so nervous embarrassed having to talk about the illnesses I hate talking about myself. I'm glad it's over not a pleasant thing to go through keeping my fingers and toes crossed I managed to explain myself will post on forum if I manage to get any entitlement my fate is in the assessors hands now.

Glad it's over! I'm afraid Decision are currently taking more than 8 weeks.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: sue

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris