× Members

ESA form to fill in again. Advice

More
8 years 1 month ago #154264 by marieukxx
Replied by marieukxx on topic ESA form to fill in again. Advice
I've been on ESA for like 7 years and always passed. I usually write just on the form but this time I am going into way more detail and depth and history of the start of my problems. I'm scared if I will mess up this form this time.

My anxiety is at such a high right now and I have been panicking all day about this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #154699 by marieukxx
I'm sure I read about this somewhere before but what should I do if all my addional information is too big to fit in the return envelope? I bought a big brown one. Is it ok to just write the address on that? I know I will have to pay postage. Also should I send it recorded? Is there someone who signs for this mail?

Oh and this form has smaller boxes than the last forms I have had. I have large handwriting and can't fir any answers into the boxes provided!!! So I have had to write it all out on separate sheets.

• bro58
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #154722 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ESA form to fill in again. Advice

Marie wrote: I'm sure I read about this somewhere before but what should I do if all my addional information is too big to fit in the return envelope? I bought a big brown one. Is it ok to just write the address on that? I know I will have to pay postage. Also should I send it recorded? Is there someone who signs for this mail?

Oh and this form has smaller boxes than the last forms I have had. I have large handwriting and can't fir any answers into the boxes provided!!! So I have had to write it all out on separate sheets.

Hi M,

"I'm sure I read about this somewhere before but what should I do if all my addional information is too big to fit in the return envelope? I bought a big brown one. Is it ok to just write the address on that?"

Yes, as long as you use the exact address as written on the pre-paid envelope provided.

You probably read it in this FAQ : ESA50 too big for the envelope that I gave you in my first response to you : Here.

Also should I send it recorded? Is there someone who signs for this mail?"

Yes, and Yes, as reiterated in the other FAQ that I provided for you : Sending Documents to the DWP, ATOS, Capita or Maximus. in the same post.

"Oh and this form has smaller boxes than the last forms I have had. I have large handwriting and can't fir any answers into the boxes provided!!! So I have had to write it all out on separate sheets."

Yes, the text boxes on the most current ESA50 are smaller, again another FAQ that I provided previously : Using The PDF Version Of The ESA50 Questionnaire gives advice on continuing on extra A4 pages, if necessary.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by bro58.

More
8 years 1 month ago #154754 by marieukxx
Thank you, I knew I had seen it somewhere but I have a bad memory. Thanks so much
The following user(s) said Thank You: bro58

More
8 years 1 month ago #155585 by marieukxx
I sent the form back yesterday via first class recorded and it was signed for today. I used the guide here this time and I am hoping to get into the support group for the first time in 7 years in the WRAG.

I will let you know how I get on.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bro58, slugsta

More
7 years 9 months ago #162975 by marieukxx
I just wanted to post an update on this. So for about 7 years now I have been on ESA and always been placed in the WRA Group. I had another reassessment and decided to sign up and follow the guide here and today I received a letter to say I have been placed in the Support Group!!!!

Thanks so so much guys.

To anyone thinking of paying to sign up to the group and for the detailed guides I would say honestly do not hesitate. It's well worth the money. Thanks for all your support guys.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.